Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Read Motivational Books



How often do you read? The late Earl Nightingale, a pioneer in the area of self-help, said that if we read one hour a day on any specific subject, in five years we would become a national expert; in ten years we would have the equivalent of a Ph.D.
You might not be able to study one subject every day for one hour for five or ten years, but you can certainly try. Many people graduate from high school or college and say to themselves, “Thank God I am through with school. I will never open another book!”
Wrong! School never ends. A graduation is merely the beginning of our learning journey. That is why they call the graduation ceremony the commencement ceremony. It is the beginning of learning.
You might say, “I don’t have time to read. By the time I get out of work, I have to take care of a thousand things.” All you are telling me is that you are not serious about reaching the top of your field. Time is completely relative. If you want to be successful, then make time to learn how to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment